Terms and Conditions
All data, information, logo of companies, texts, databases, images and any other content of this website are belonged to K&H trading a company registered in the UAE.
All the content is protected by copyright law. Copying or use of any of the mentioned materials placed on this website without written permission of its legal owner is forbidden and will be prosecuted by law.
- "Owner" – K&H Trading LLC – Shams Media city – Sharjah - UAE;
- "Website" and "Websites" – any website or websites which are the property of the Owner;
- "Customer" - a company advertising goods on the Owner's websites; also, a company potentially interested in advertising on the Owner's websites;
- “Buyer” – Potential Customer with intention to buy goods from the sellers on the website
- These Terms and Conditions manage relations between Owner of this Website and users of this Website. Any user of this Website viewing or using in any way the information placed on this Website by doing so unconditionally agrees to these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions may be changed by Owner without any prior notification to parties involved.
- Owner publishes advertising offers of its Customers on the Websites. The Owner's service is limited to providing business leads to the interested parties buyers and sellers of trucks and heavy machineries.
- com website does not serve as an intermediary, agent or representative of any person who is using information placed on the Websites; the website only provides other parties with information of goods offered by the sellers who are registered on the website and contacts details.
- Any person may apply for publication of offers on the Owner's Websites, after making the registration formalities online, and obtaining the approval from the owner of the website on the registration. Owner of the website reserves right to approve or reject the registration of any individual or company who is not fulfilling the requirements of the registration
- Website owner allows both individuals and companies to make the registration and post offers of their products.
- Business relations between Owner and its Customers are built on the basis of public offer. However, the owner might make special offers for some customers based on their performance and their compliance with the terms and conditions of the website as well as the number of offers they post on the website.
- Customer publishing advertisement on the Owner's Websites by doing so confirms that information in the advertisement is correct and checked by this Customer immediately after publication. If this Customer has claims to Owner concerning published advertisement, it contacts Owner in 24 hours from the initial publication. If no claims were received by Owner in the mentioned time period, it is considered that Customer agrees with the way the mentioned advertisement was published.
- By agreeing to publish advertisement on Owner's Websites, any Customer confirms that information and data in the mentioned advertisement is a property and responsibility of the mentioned Customer. Owner is not responsible for content of the Customer's advertisement.
- By agreeing to publish advertisement on the Owner's Websites, any Customer agrees that Owner is empowered to use all information contained in Customer's advertisement in any way meant for promotion of this advertisement and also Owner's Websites, including but not limited to: publishing this advertisement on any Owner's Websites and third-party websites, using this information in advertising campaigns, pay-per-click campaigns, social networks, etc. It concerns vehicles, descriptions, Customer details as name, address, logotypes, etc.
- Customers are required to update the statues of their advertised offers regularly, this includes but not limited to (removing the sold adds from the website, updating the conditions of their trucks and machineries, add photos or description as needed) etc.
- Owner is not responsible for any damages or loss caused by incomplete publication of advertisements or for usage of this information by third parties.
- These terms and conditions come in force at 01.01.2022 and remain valid until canceled or modified by the Owner.
- Customers are encouraged to check the updates on the terms and conditions regularly to see the changes which might be made by the owner of the website.